Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This is just a quick note to say that I am still alive. Last week I decided that I need to stop blogging in order to become more focused on school. Then I went to the Northwest Regional Spinning Conference this weekend, and realized how much I like being a part of this all and how worried I am that I will be lost when I move away from places that have such events and easy access to fiber. Having a blog seems like a good way to remain connected. When I finish school it won't be such a problem with getting things done, and I still wanted to blog again then. Rather than quit completely I have decided that I will officially make this a sporadic blog until I finish school. I won't feel guilty about not updating much, and feel the need to do it first thing and do a really long post when I finally get on the computer. I'll blog when I finish projects at least, and if I am finished with my other responsibilities and have something to say. Generally, though, things may be a bit spartan around here until Marchish (please, please, please let that be as long as this takes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home